KODi is a free software application from the Languages subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Turkish and it was last updated on 2007-11-14. The program can be installed on Symbian, Handheld/Mobile Other, Java.
KODi (http://www.kodi.cz) is a free dictionary for mobile phones supporting Java. Key features of KODi are:
* High performance of the dictionary
* Efficient data storage
* You can browse the dictionary freely (i.e. not only find one single term)
* User-friendly interface
* If a term is not found, the dictionary finds the term most similar to this term
* Search in both directions at once
* Each translation could be easily traced in the dictionary - this function is very useful when finding synonyms or precise meaning of a word
* KODi exists in many versions, which allows you to choose the most suitable parameters of the dictionary for your mobile phone
* Supported languages: English-Czech, German-Czech, French-Czech, Spanish-Czech, English-German, English-French, English-Spanish, English-Slovak, English-Finnish, English-Croatian, English-Italian, English-Dutch, English-Norwegian, English-Polish, English-Turkish, German-French, German-Spanish, German-Slovak, German-Italian, German-Dutch, German-Norwegian, German-Polish, German-Portuguese, German-Turkish, English-Esperanto, English-Hiligaynon, English-Swahili, English-Tagalog
KODi (version 0.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 353 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.