KODi (http://www.kodi.cz) is a free dictionary for mobile phones supporting Java. Key features of KODi are:
* High performance of the dictionary
* Efficient data storage
* You can browse the dictionary freely (i.e. not only find one single term)
* User-friendly interface
* If a term is not found, the dictionary finds the term most similar to this term
* Search in both directions at once
* Each translation could be easily traced in the dictionary - this function is very useful when finding synonyms or precise meaning of a word
* KODi exists in many versions, which allows you to choose the most suitable parameters of the dictionary for your mobile phone
* Supported languages: English-Czech, German-Czech, French-Czech, Spanish-Czech, English-German, English-French, English-Spanish, English-Slovak, English-Finnish, English-Croatian, English-Italian, English-Dutch, English-Norwegian, English-Polish, English-Turkish, German-French, German-Spanish, German-Slovak, German-Italian, German-Dutch, German-Norwegian, German-Polish, German-Portuguese, German-Turkish, English-Esperanto, English-Hiligaynon, English-Swahili, English-Tagalog
» version 0.6 - posted on 2007-11-14
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a license agreement regarding KODi v0.6 (SW). By installing and using SW you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. SW is licensed to you for your personal, non-commercial use only.
RIGHTS AND RESTICTIONS
a) You can install and use SW.
b) You may freely distribute unmodified copies of SW as you wish, but any commercial use or distribution of SW is prohibited.
c) You may not alter SW in any way.
d) You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble SW.
e) SW is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind.
f) Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
g) Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Based on All free dictionaries project, http://dicts.info